Call for Papers and Online Submission
ICEPE-ST 2019 Local Organizing Committee invites the authors to write the full papers after abstract acceptance.
The deadline for paper submission is 23:00 on May 15, 2019 (GMT).
The deadline for paper submission is extended to 23:00 on 31st May, 2019 (GMT).
The full papers will be refereed soon after the paper submission deadline. When this process is complete, results will be sent to the corresponding authors.
(1) The paper should be submitted via online submission system:https://amarys-jtb.jp/icepe-st/
The system will open after the notification of abstract acceptance scheduled on 28th February.
(2) Authors must prepare their papers using ICEPE-ST 2019 templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e, and then convert the papers to PDF format for submission.
- MS-Word version of ICEPE-ST 2019 template
- LaTeX version of ICEPE-ST 2019 template
(3) The length of paper is preferable to be 4 pages and acceptable up to 6 pages.
(4) In online submission, the uploaded file size should be no larger than 10 MB.
(5) The authors who will submit a paper must also upload a signed copyright form with paper submission.
- Copyright form (MS-Word)
- Copyright form (pdf)