Call for abstracts
Click here to see Call for Abstracts of PDF version
We are pleased to announce that the 5th International Conference on Electric Power Equipment - Switching Technology (ICEPE-ST2019) will be held in Kitakyushu, Japan, from October 13 to 16, 2019.
ICEPE-ST 2019, after four successful conferences held in Xian, China (2011), Shimane, Japan (2013), Busan, South Korea (2015), and China 2017), has been established as reference point for the exchange of knowledge and experiences in switching technology of electric power equipment.
We are confident that this conference, as well as previous ICEPE-STs, will be a forum of exciting discussions for our community, and we look forward to your participation and sincerely wish you a fruitful conference and a memorable stay in Kitakyushu, Japan in October 2019.
Scientific and technical topics
This conference covers a wide range of scientific and technical topics on
- Switching phenomena in SF6 Gas
- SF6 alternative gases for switching applications
- Switching phenomena in vacuum
- Switching phenomena in air (low-voltage circuit breakers and relays)
- DC switching technology
- Semi-conductor switching technology
- Fault current limiting technology
- Fundamental physics and electrical insulation in switchgear
- Digital design and simulation in switchgear
- Testing and measurement in switchgear
- Operating mechanism in switchgear
- Electrical contacts
- Digital and IoT application in switchgear.
GUIDELINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Intending authors are invited to submit abstracts. The Deadline for abstract submission is January 31, 2019. The abstracts should be submitted via online submission system no later than
January 31, 2019 24:00 (GMT) February 15, 2019 24:00 (GMT)
Online Abstract Submission: https://amarys-jtb.jp/icepe-st/
Acceptance will be based on content, available space, and overall program balance. The presentations are planned to be oral. Poster session may take place depending on the number of applications. After abstract acceptance, an invitation to submit 4-page papers (acceptable up to 6 pages) which are all orally presented or an invitation to poster presentation will be sent to corresponding authors.
The following website informs important dates: